Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Green Goddess Wear

I really love paper crafts - especially being artistic in a way that gives back to the environment... 

My Japanese Aunt makes these for fun - and she inspired me to start making my own. To give it a modern twist, I create these using recycled modern furniture magazines - so you might find some famous designs tucked away between the flower petals :) Each flower pin measures about 3.5" in diameter.
























Each piece is unique, and you can easily change the look of the flower by adding ribbons, or raffia behind the pin. They are quite versatile.

They are perfect for any occasion - and I think if anyone is looking for a truly GREEN Wedding, etc - then these would make wonderful corsages, etc. as well as memorabilia :) Feel free to contact me for more info.


No comments: